What is Net Promoter Score?
Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a management tool that can be used to gauge the loyalty of a company's customer relationships. It serves as an alternative to traditional customer satisfaction research and can be directly correlated with revenue growth. NPS has been widely adopted with more than two thirds of Fortune 1000 companies using NPS according to a May 2016 Bloomberg report.
NPS can be as low as −100 (everybody is a detractor)
Or as high as +100 (everybody is a promoter).
An NPS that is positive (i.e., higher than zero) is good, and an NPS of +50 is excellent
The LIVE NPS score can be viewed at any time either via your existing NPS Dashboard or via the custom Oxygen8 NPS Dashboard for each store, office, region, territory or group and individual scores and responses can be reviewed.
Engage's Mobile NPS Solution
Engage has developed an extremely quick and easy way to implement the Net Promoter Score system using the power of SMS and a choice of two simple service flows.
The mobile flow is ideal for fast and frequent measurements of Net Promoter Score, particularly after customer events, such as an appointment, delivery or visit.
Benefits of Mobile NPS
- Improved response rates compared to email or phone calls.
- Automates reporting, saving time and effort collating results and calculating the NPS.
- Real time access via dashboard to NPS scores, compare individual and group performance at a glance.
- Respond immediately to customer feedback, good and bad.
- Integrates with your existing NPS dashboard system or offers a standalone Engage NPS Dashboard.
Engage Australia offers a range mobile survey tools in addition to its Net Promoter Score service, for all of your customer satisfaction needs.